Skip to main content

To change your address currently on file, please provide one of the following as proof of residency to Mrs. Connolly, Counseling Office Registrar.  (The State of Maryland Auditors will only allow us to accept the following documents:) Please be sure the item has the parent/guardians name, current date, and the address your child is current living).

1. Utility Bill (dated within the last two months)

    - electric bill, gas bill, or water/sewer bill;


2. Current Lease

If you cannot provide current proof of residency in your name, you and the owner of your home must provide a notorized copy of the Multi-Family Residency Aaffidavit, and submit it along with one of the above listed documents in the owner's name to the Registrar.

If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Connolly at 240-566-9431.