Looking for important yearbook information?
CLICK HERE to check out the CHS Yearbook Website!
On the site you will find information about:
- Purchasing a yearbook
- Underclass and Staff Portraits
- Senior Portraits and Senior Section Information
- Senior Baby Ads
- Photo contests (coming soon!)
Yearbook is a class?
Are you interested in creating the yearbook?
I am ready to become a member of the YEARBOOK STAFF!
Uhhh, what do I do now?
- Select the "Publications 1, 2, 3, or 4" line when registering for your courses. Select two "levels" of publications if you would like to take the course the whole year.
- You will be contacted by Mrs. Hutchinson to complete a simple yearbook application.
- In the application, identify two teachers that could recommend you for this class.
- Submit your completed application to Mrs. Hutchinson.
***If the registration process for the upcoming school year has already been completed, send Mrs. Hutchinson an email (email@example.com) or Schoology message telling her you want to be in the class! She will reply with your next steps.