Every FCPS student will learn in a safe and secure environment. Administrators and their School Emergency Management Teams are trained to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from emergency situations in or near our schools.
Please watch these informative videos on school safety.
- Reunification Role of Parents & Guardians (YouTube video)
- Updates to the Standard Response Protocol (SRP) for School Safety (YouTube video)
- Standard Response Protocol (SRP) Training (YouTube video)
- Standard Response Protocol - English
- el Protocolo de Respuesta Estándar - Spanish
- Standard Reunification Method - English
- Método de reunificación estándar - Spanish
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is an anonymous reporting system used to report threats to the safety and/or well-being of students. Students, parents, faculty, staff, and members of communities throughout Maryland may use this anonymous, app- and web-based reporting system to share their concerns, such as:
Mental health crises ~ Bullying ~ School and community violence ~ Drug activity ~ Abuse ~ Harassment ~ Other issues affecting our Maryland students
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is a tool for proactively addressing harmful situations and helping students who need it. By using a variety of communication modes to support the reporting and routing of tips, The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line empowers the citizens of Maryland to create a culture of preparedness, prevention, and school safety for our students.
For Tip Line information, see the Maryland Center For School Safety website: http://safeschoolsmd.org/
See Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line Flyer here: https://fcps.ezcommunicator.net/edu/Frederick/GetFile.aspx?DocId=10985