Skip to main content
- The Partnership for a Drug Free America: Nonprofit is working for a future where all young people will be able to live their lives free of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Not My Kid: This nonprofit strives to empower and educate youth, families, and communities with the knowledge and courage to identify and prevent negative youth behavior.
- National Inhalant Prevention Coalition: NIPC educates youths and adults about the debilitating effects of dangerous gateway drugs.
- Families Plus: This nonprofit organization provides programs and support to educate, empower, and enrich the lives of Frederick County families, individuals, and children.
- National Association of School Psychologists: The NASP empowers school psychologists by advancing effective practices to improve students’ learning, behavior, and mental health.
- Mental Health Association of Frederick County: It strives to build a strong foundation of emotional wellness through education, empowerment, advocacy and treatment for children, adults and families through a wide array of services.