NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION:
The following links will provide students and parents, new to Middletown High School, with the steps and required documents needed for enrollment.
- New student enrolling or re-enrolling in Middletown High School: Enrollment Checklist
- Current FCPS students transferring to Middletown High School: Enrollment Checklist
Please contact the Registrar, Niki Dillard at email@example.com or 240.236.7401 if you have any questions.
WITHDRAWING FROM MIDDLETOWN HIGH SCHOOL:
Contact the Registrar, Niki Dillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240.236.7401, to notify of withdraw and include the following information:
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- Current Grade
- New school name, city and state
- Student will not be officially withdrawn until the new school sends a Confirmation of Enrollment or Official Records Request.
- All financial obligations and technology devices need to be returned before official records can be sent to new school.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
If you move, please notify the Registrar immediately and submit a Change of Address Form and an updated proof of residency (utility bill - Gas, Water, Electric or Cable)
When submitting a utility bill, the bill must contain the following information:
- Current Date
- Name of guardian
If the parent and child lives with someone else - owner/lessee of the home needs to provide a proof of their residence (Utility Bill), and parent/guardian must complete the FCPS Parent Residency Affidavit (Multi-Family Disclosure Form and have it notarized that the child resides at that address
You may scan and email the Change of Address Form and updated proof of residency to email@example.com or drop it off in our counseling office.