Welcome to Middletown High School
"Tutor Me" Virtual Tutoring Services
TutorMe.com, a free student online tutoring and homework help service, is now available in any subject for students in grades 6-12.
- TutorMe.com is a secure, online resource easily accessible through the FCPS Clever Portal and offers on-demand assistance.
- The TutorMe.com service provides assistance that aligns with the FCPS curriculum, including knowledge of new curriculum tools being implemented.
- The service maintains rigorous standards providing high-quality, diverse tutors, screened for excellence (including a criminal background check). The service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Features include:
- An online lesson space with a virtual whiteboard - Demo Space
- Text editor and chat space
- Audio/video chat (although you do not have to use this feature or turn on your camera)
- A function to allow sharing of screenshots of work examples to assist tutors as they provide support
- More than 300 subjects from math to science, social studies and languages
- Directions for how students can access the service are here.
More information is available at the vendor website, www.tutorme.com and this Student Support Document.
200 Schoolhouse Drive
Middletown, MD 21769
Principal: Bernard Quesada
Assistant Principal: Stephanie Bittner
Principal: Andreanne Ivey
Assistant Principal: Eric Schwarzenegger
7:30 am - 2:15 pm
7:00 am - 3:00 pm