- Student Account Passwords: As of August 1st, 2022, all FCPS student account passwords have been reset to the student's ID number. This is their password for Schoology, Chromebook, and the Chrome Browser. Students in grades 3-12 will be required to change their password at initial logon. Please use the following link for additional information: https://edu.fcps.org/techservices/yearly-student-password-reset
- Chromebook Distribution: More information will be coming soon.
- Wednesday, August 17th, 2022
- First day of school for students
- Monday, September 5th, 2022
- Schools and offices are closed for Labor Day
- Friday, September 16th, 2022
- 2 hour early dismissal; Mid-term
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022
- 3.5 hour early dismissal; Fair Day
- Monday, September 26th, 2022
- Schools closed for Rosh Hashanah
- Absence Information: Please remember to alert the front office (BCMS.Attendance@fcps.org) if your child is sick and to send a letter when the child returns.
- For Assistance with FCPS Devices and Accounts: Please contact the Main Office at 240-236-5700 or contact User Support Specialist Deb Purdy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Assistance with Schoology and Instructional Technology: Please contract Library Media Specialist & Schoology Ambassador Jenn Lungociu at email@example.com.
- Sign Language Interpreters: Families needing a sign language interpreter should contact Mrs. Gee at 240-236-5710 at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Be a part of success! The PTSA is a driving force behind the fun and important projects, programs, and events that we MUST continue to support and provide now more than ever!
- Form more information:
- Follow Us on Facebook at Ballenger Creek Middle School PTSA
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is an anonymous reporting system used to report threats to the safety and/or well-being of students. Students, parents, faculty, staff, and members of communities throughout Maryland may use this anonymous, app- and web-based reporting system to share their concerns, such as:
Mental health crises ~ Bullying ~ School and community violence ~ Drug activity ~ Abuse ~ Harassment ~ Other issues affecting our Maryland students
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is a tool for proactively addressing harmful situations and helping students who need it. By using a variety of communication modes to support the reporting and routing of tips, The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line empowers the citizens of Maryland to create a culture of preparedness, prevention, and school safety for our students.
For Tip Line information, see the Maryland Center For School Safety website: http://safeschoolsmd.org/
See Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line Flyer here: https://fcps.ezcommunicator.net/edu/Frederick/GetFile.aspx?DocId=10985