- Tuesday, June 7th, 2022
- Last Day of School; 2 Hour Early Dismissal
- Effective Friday, February 28, 2022: Masks are no longer required but are highly encouraged for all staff, students, and family members inside FCPS buildings and on FCPS buses. However, masks are still required in the school health room. For additional information please refer to the FCPS Update on Face Coverings in Schools.
- Absence Information: Please remember to alert the front office (BCMS.Attendance@fcps.org) if your child is sick and to send a letter when the child returns.
- Sign Language Interpreters: Families needing a sign language interpreter should contact Mrs. Gee at 240-236-5710 at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Be a part of success! The PTSA is a driving force behind the fun and important projects, programs, and events that we MUST continue to support and provide now more than ever!
- Form more information:
- Follow Us on Facebook at Ballenger Creek Middle School PTSA
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org