Please remember to alert the front office (MoMS.firstname.lastname@example.org) if your child is sick and to send a letter when the child returns.
If you are looking to enroll a student please visit FCPS Enrollment
- Back to School/Open House will be on Thursday, August 11th
- August 17: First Day of School
- September 5: Labor Day (School Closed)
- September 16: Mid-Term (2 hour early dismissal)
- September 23: Fair Day (Dismissal 3.5 hours early)
- September 26: Rosh Hashanah (School Closed)
- October 10-14: Scholastic Book Fair Week
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is an anonymous reporting system used to report threats to the safety and/or well-being of students. Students, parents, faculty, staff, and members of communities throughout Maryland may use this anonymous, app- and web-based reporting system to share their concerns, such as:
Mental health crises ~ Bullying ~ School and community violence ~ Drug activity ~ Abuse ~ Harassment ~ Other issues affecting our Maryland students
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is a tool for proactively addressing harmful situations and helping students who need it. By using a variety of communication modes to support the reporting and routing of tips, The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line empowers the citizens of Maryland to create a culture of preparedness, prevention, and school safety for our students.
For Tip Line information, see the Maryland Center For School Safety website: http://safeschoolsmd.org/
See Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line Flyer here: https://fcps.ezcommunicator.net/edu/Frederick/GetFile.aspx?DocId=10985