HILLCREST ELEMENTARY offers many wonderful programs and a staff dedicated to student success.
Hillcrest has pre-kindergarten through 5th grade students with a variety of backgrounds, which allows our students to meet and become friends with a diverse group of people and exposes them to our world's rich multiculturalism.
We offer pre-kindergarten, full-day kindergarten and English Language Learner programs. Targeted Reading, Targeted Math, and Title 1 services support our language arts and math programs. Additional services that provide support to our students and their families include: extended learning opportunities for students not meeting grade level standards and the Judy Center.
Hillcrest has a strong guidance and school support program that emphasizes the six “pillars” of "Character Counts!" — caring, citizenship, fairness, respect, responsibility and trustworthiness.
- American Indian/Alaskan Native: 0.2%
- Asian: 3.1%
- Black/African American: 9.4%
- Hispanic/Latino: 77.7%
- Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.0%
- White: 5.7%
- 2+ Races: 3.8%
- Free/Reduced Price Meals: 92.0%
- English Language Learners: 54.6%
- Special Education: 8.5%
- Title I: %
- 2019 Maryland School Performance Data provides a summary of state-reported school performance data. Due to lagged data reporting, the report may include performance data for the prior school year.
- The 2019 Maryland Report Card provides information on enrollment, demographics, attendance, state assessments, and other supporting data based on district level.