- American Indian/Alaskan Native: 0.0%
- Asian: 3.4%
- Black/African American: 3.6%
- Hispanic/Latino: 9.1%
- Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander: 0.2%
- White: 75.8%
- 2+ Races: 7.9%
- Free/Reduced Price Meals: 16.0%
- English Language Learners: 0.4%
- Special Education: 16.0%
- Title I: %
- 2022 Maryland School Performance Data provides a summary of state-reported school performance data. Due to lagged data reporting, the report may include performance data for the prior school year.
- The 2022 Maryland Report Card provides information on enrollment, demographics, attendance, state assessments, and other supporting data based on district level.