"Tutor Me" Virtual Tutoring Services
TutorMe.com, a free student online tutoring and homework help service, is now available in any subject for students in grades 6-12.
- TutorMe.com is a secure, online resource easily accessible through the FCPS Clever Portal and offers on-demand assistance.
- The TutorMe.com service provides assistance that aligns with the FCPS curriculum, including knowledge of new curriculum tools being implemented.
- The service maintains rigorous standards providing high-quality, diverse tutors, screened for excellence (including a criminal background check). The service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Features include:
- An online lesson space with a virtual whiteboard - Demo Space
- Text editor and chat space
- Audio/video chat (although you do not have to use this feature or turn on your camera)
- A function to allow sharing of screenshots of work examples to assist tutors as they provide support
- More than 300 subjects from math to science, social studies and languages
- Directions for how students can access the service are here.
More information is available at the vendor website, www.tutorme.com and this Student Support Document.